Thursday, January 26, 2012

~Rainbow Cupcakes & Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies~
 They are the bomb people. And they are so simple and easy.  I'm sure you are thinking it is completely unnecessary for me to blog about the rainbow cupcakes because of their simplicity. However, I am not blogging to tell you how to make them.  I'm here to tell you how cool you will be if you do make them. For about three hours I was the coolest mom on the block.  No seriously. I was awesome! And my daughter and all her friends all said so!! Who doesn't want the acceptance of 4 seven year old girls. Point for Mommy! Anyways, besides just being fun for her - these things have endless possibilities. Seriously. Think about it. Superbowl Party~Breast Cancer Awareness~Valentines Day~Mavs Watching Party~I could go on and on and on and on.  Just do it!     http://pinterest.com/pin/74872412524659664/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment