Thursday, January 26, 2012

Okay, as far as the pink chocolate chip cookies go - also a big hit amongst the girls!! Even my son, Jackson, thought they pretty cool. And he is 9 1/2 and like way cooler than me. I did get the idea from Pinterest but her cookies said they are crunchy and we don't do crunchy, we do chewy so I just bought the cookie dough from the store, put it in a bowl and added the pink gel food coloring.  I kneaded it with my hands until it was the color I wanted.  It will darken up some in the oven so keep that in mind. And your hands are going to get stained but just wash as soon as you are done and it will eventually go away.  Anyways, if you are a fan of the crunchy here is the link. http://quick-dish.tablespoon.com/2011/10/09/pretty-in-pink/


 And you can make whatever color of cookies you want!!! Fun..Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment