Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hope & Miracles

I'm so not feeling it today...Or yesterday....and I may or may not be feeling it tomorrow...But I can always hope for the best.

Honestly, I was going to leave an outgoing message on here...Something like...

"You have reached the Blog of Amy Marie. She is currently unavailable because she is enthralled with another book trilogy and WAY too captivated and taken aback to be able to put together any of her thoughts that could possibly form words that may eventually get her to full sentences. However, she reads these books at quite a rapid speed. She will be back shortly. "

Something clever and hysterical and along those lines. But I'm not going to do that. No, instead of writing a bunch of unimportant nonsense about me, I'm going to leave you with something else. Something that I read last night and then this morning. Something that I was compelled to share here. Something that contains way  more substance than any blog entry I could ever have come up with.

So here you go...(side note: have tissue near by)

http://www.mamalaughlin.com/2012/05/when-skies-are-gray.html

And then I read this...and was reminded of sweet things. Hope & Miracles.

http://momastery.com/blog/2012/05/01/miracle-two-eyes-wide-open/



No comments:

Post a Comment