Wednesday, December 18, 2013

YOLO Baby!!

I'm easing into this. Making it a little less painless. It's been since July, I believe, since I have posted anything. I now have a virus free computer. And it's 'hands off' for the kids! Forever!! Well except for Ella, she needs it for homework and she's also the virus causing culprit. She can't be trusted.

So even though I've had a billion things going on and/or happen since July it overwhelms me to think about where to start. Actually, if I think about it - Hairspray and Dry Shampoo come to mind. OH so many favorite things I have but I'm not going there today.

I'm going here instead.......If you want to link up or read other bloggers answers you can go here.

 
 
 
 
I know the point is to link up to these but seriously, it took me forever to get this done. Figuring out the new computer is exhausting. So I'm going to leave it at that...
 
But now that I can, I'll be back to discuss real life issues like...What's the best hair texturizer powder to use to make your hair all fluffy instead of flat, and where can I get 4 bottles of pretty nail polish for $5 (Whaaaaaaaat!!!), or the fact that I started too many craft projects/gifts all at the same time and now I don't want to do any of them, or that my 11 year old is obsessed over his girlfriend and she doesn't even like him (Shhhhh....don't tell him that). Why is Etsy the only place you can buy boot cuffs - unless you know how to crochet. Why is it so hard to start a BUNKO group - Really...like years they have been attempting this. Or lets not even mention that my new favorite lipstick was free and it's red. RED!!! See, so many topics that are in dire need of being addressed and not enough time.
 
What will we do??
 
 
 



2 comments: