Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence....





You can link up here with Jake & Holly's Finish the Sentence if ya wanna...




If I had one extra hour in the day...When is the hour? Is the extra hour in the morning....Because I would sleep. Is it at night...Because I would finally finish a Law & Order SVU

I wish my name...was longer. Just my first name. I love my middle, albeit very common. My first name is so old school. No offense Mom.


I think anything chevron is...cute on anything that isn't huge or in my room. I got a new beach towel with Chevron print. Totally awesome. But not on my walls.

My last nightmare...I can't even remember. Seriously. I'm sure it had something to do with me losing my teeth.



Sometimes...I think....


My last meal on earth would be...it's a toss up...Either my moms round steak, mash potatoes and gravy with green beans or a filet mignon, caesar salad with asparagus and some steak house mac n cheese...that's how I roll!!


I would much rather be_____ than____... really hungry than really lost. Because I'm lost all the time. Like, all the time.
 
Mayonnaise...are delicious!!! And I would put them on everything if I wasn't trying to get rid of fat.

 
10 years ago....I didn't know life could be so good!!!


Selfishly...I don't want my husband to remarry if I die. And he's really young too. Hey, you asked....


My favorite show on TV right now....Naked and Afraid...Balls are fascinating.


And, George Zimmerman....There's a reason why we have a justice system in place. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This time it did. And I think the decision should be respected and everyone should move on from it.





No comments:

Post a Comment